The LX7620 Practice Segment Timer is an extraordinarily versatile system that takes full advantage of the Practice Segment Timing software with a built in Play Clock. Our system is in use at the University of Georgia — Model LX7620 was designed to their specifications — and at smaller facilities across the nation. It is the best way to keep your practice running smoothly. For added flexibility, this display can double as a Play Clock during actual games.
All digits for this model are 11 inches tall. Digits are formed from matrices of super-bright, long-lasting, energy-efficient LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes). Our LED displays are protected by aluminum masks that allow the hard epoxy shells of the LEDs to be exposed for maximum viewing angles.
- Light weight; rust free, all aluminum construction.
- Automotive grade baked-on enamel based paint applied to all sides of the cabinet.
- LED display circuit scoreboards conformal coated for outdoor use.
- Internally mounted horn.
- Full-sized 37-key control console with LCD display.
- Fifty programmable brightness levels.
- Five-year limited warranty; Toll free technical support via phone and online for the life of the product.
- Create up to 45 Practice Schedules.
- Each Schedule may include up to 90 Periods.
- Each Period may range from 1 to 99 Minutes.
- Include an Interval between Periods from 0 to 9:59.
- Auto and Manual horn Options.