The LX7640 segment timer will give you a new level of control over your practices. LX7640 includes an integrated Play Clock display to help your players train in a time-critical environment.
All digits for this model are 18” tall, while the Visual Horn Indicator is 4“ in diameter. Digits and indicators are formed from matrices of super-bright, long lasting, energy-efficient LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes). Our LED displays are protected by aluminum masks that allow the hard epoxy shells of the LEDs to be exposed for maximum viewing angles.
The LX7640 includes:
- Single cabinet design with heavy duty extruded aluminum framing.
- Mounting hardware for permanent installation on two posts without the need for on site fabrication.
- Junction box and patch cable for hardwired installations.
- Light weight; rust free, all aluminum construction.
- Automotive grade baked-on enamel based paint applied to the scoreboard face.
- LED display circuit scoreboards conformal coated for outdoor use.
- Internally mounted horn.
- Full-sized 37-key control console with LCD display.
- Fifty programmable brightness levels.
- Five-year limited warranty; Toll free technical support via phone and online for the life of the product.
- Dimensions: 7 ft. x 5 ft.
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Digit Height: 18 in.
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 1.5 amps.
- Create up to 45 Practice Schedules.
- Each Schedule may include up to 90 Periods.
- Each Period may range from 1 to 99 Minutes.
- Include an Interval between Periods from 0 to 9:59.
- Auto and Manual horn Options.